Italy's golf courses are as diverse as its natural landscape. Some already have a very long tradition, others have only recently been laid out and impress with their modern infrastructure. Some golf clubs are considered exclusive meeting places or regularly host international tournaments.
Another reason for a golf trip to Italy is certainly the good cuisine. It also differs from region to region. While fresh fish is simply a must at the seaside, fine specialities such as truffles or porcini mushrooms are often served inland. In the golf hotels in Italy, great importance is attached to refined dishes and the first-class quality of the products. The pleasurable moments are rounded off with the right wine from the region.
Discover our selected golf hotels in Italy and let yourself be enchanted by the Alpine-Mediterranean paradise!
- The hotel fully identifies with the sport of golf
- Hotel is a partner of the golf club
- Tee-time reservation bookable directly at the hotel
- Greenfee bookable directly at the hotel
- Pro lessons bookable directly at the hotel
- Training lessons bookable directly at the hotel
- Golf course within a radius of 20 km (at least 9 holes)
- Hotel directly at the golf course
- Shuttle service to the golf course
- Pro shop in the hotel or at the golf course
- Possibility to book equipment
- Golf packages/offers
- Information on golf tournaments and events
- Golf course at the hotel
- Alternative programme for accompanying guests (wellness, active, ...)
- Green fee reduction for hotel guests
- Competent staff at the reception